Our Commitment to You:
Quality Healthcare For Your Whole Family
Our one and only goal is to serve our patients with quality care dispensed the old-fashioned way: with a human touch. That’s not so common today. Economic pressures and insurance company mandates negatively impact the healthcare industry. At Be Well, we’re bringing back the era of compassion in medicine.
Taking care of your primary medical needs from birth through life, we are staffed with experience and supported by a warm, caring, and qualified team.
Dr. Paul Benson, Director
“I have always desired to be a generalist so I could provide a long-term continuum of care to men, women, and children of all ages. This is one of the main reasons I chose the helping profession of medicine.”
• Board Certified in Family Medicine Skilled diagnostician
• Extensive referral network of excellent caring physician specialists and sub specialists
• Full-service practice: in-house X-ray, dexa scans, electronic prescription-writing
• President of the St. John Oakland Physicians Organization
The principles of this practice—and Dr. Benson—are embodied on a plaque you see when entering our practice: “They walk through these doors seeking or providing compassionate care with the human touch. For that I'm grateful because enhancing their lives made me who I am.” This focus has helped Dr. Benson become more compassionate in caring for all the patients in the Be Well family.
Wellness and illness are both family conditions. That’s why Be Well is devoted to you and yours, from birth on, doing everything under the sun to keep everyone well … and working together with the finest specialists around if the need arises.
We’ll give you your immunizations and flu shots, your physicals and school exams, treat your sprains and breaks, stitch your cuts and soothe your fears, and we’ll make sure that cold isn’t really a serious upper respiratory or sinus or ear infection.
Diagnosis is key, and our state-of-the-art digital X-ray equipment is down the hall.
Also for your convenience:
- Our lab is on the premises, so you don’t have to go to a hospital or outside lab for blood draws.
- We also have a pharmacy in our building, and will provide the pharmacist with your prescription through our electronic prescribing system.
- Our facility supports our commitment.
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Ample parking
- When you call our office, you’ll talk to a caring staff member, not an automated attendant. In the event a heavy call period leaves us unable to personally answer your call, be assured your voice message will be returned in 30 minutes or less.
- Our test result hotline allows you to receive a private recorded message from Dr. Benson with your test results 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
And we call you the very moment we know what’s up so that whatever it is, we can take care of it right away.
Visit Our New
Skin Rejuvenation Center
state-of-the-art treatments and products
to improve your skin, remove hair, and
beautify you inside and out. Non-Invasive Treatments to Repair, Restore and Prevent Damage and Aging to Your Skin.
• Painless Laser Hair Removal
• Laser, Chemical &
Mechanical Enhancement Therapies
• Botox & Facial Fillers
Dr. Paul Benson
for more than 30 years