Warmhearted HIV Care & Testing
Dr. Benson is a Leader
in Treating HIV and AIDS
In 1980, when Dr. Benson began his practice, a health epidemic that no one knew about or was prepared for was just beginning to take its toll. AIDS certainly has challenged the world, and fortunately it has now become a treatable illness with the correct care that Dr. Benson can offer. Dr. Benson decided early in his career to study this disease and become a leader in the management of HIV and AIDS.
• The American Academy of HIV Medicine credentials Dr. Benson as an HIV Specialist.
• Dr. Benson is on the cutting edge when it comes to the newest and best medical treatments available.
• Dr. Benson travels internationally to learn from top scientists, groundbreaking researchers.
and leading doctors.
• Research studies are conducted at the Be Well Medical Center.
• Dr. Benson has been and continues to be an investigator in study of new medicines to treat HIV.
• Dr. Benson is called on to lecture and teach all over the world.
• For those infected with HIV, and without medical insurance, Dr. Benson is a Ryan White provider, which allows one to be treated at no cost by this federally-funded plan.
• Dr. Benson is a leader and pioneer in advancing HIV care to treat HIV Lipoatrophy (facial wasting) with facial fillers. He has trained plastic surgeons and dermatologist around the country in this procedure.
Thirty years ago, HIV was an untreatable disease. Fortunately, today, because of the dedication of doctors and researchers such as Dr. Benson, it has become a manageable disease.
Visit Our New
Skin Rejuvenation Center
state-of-the-art treatments and products
to improve your skin, remove hair, and
beautify you inside and out. Non-Invasive Treatments to Repair, Restore and Prevent Damage and Aging to Your Skin.
• Painless Laser Hair Removal
• Laser, Chemical &
Mechanical Enhancement Therapies
• Botox & Facial Fillers
Dr. Paul Benson
for more than 30 years